Thursday, November 17, 2005

Celia's November Update

I ended upwalking away from spinning class tonight away with about 100g of mohair which I will card and spin softly, very very softly, for my scarf exchange pal. I hope it will be soft enough for her. I am aiming for no itch. I think I will see whether it passes Chris' 'no-itch' test before deciding. If this doesn't work, I will buy some merino/silk blend and spin that. That is definitely 'no-itch'.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What do you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

pretty colors!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jae said...

Beautiful colors!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

You've gotta love the sheen of mohair and those colors are just lovely!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Those are gorgeous - OK - hands up everyone who's hoping that they are going to be the lucky recipient :-)

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home