Sunday, November 13, 2005

Will yahoo punish me????

For hitting the Check Mail button every 30 seconds LOL??? I don't remember what e-mail addy I used to sign up, so I keep checking my many addies to make sure I will not miss the mail with my pal in it.

This is the first post for me... I signed up for the exchange and then I left for a 3 week trip to Oregon. I've been back for nearly a week, but as usual the time change does me in. I'm sleeping all over the place. I keep oversleeping, not hearing the 3 alarms that go off and things like that. Good thing that I'm not starting work anytime soon :)

I've got a few vague ideas of what I might do. I've been knitting since february, but never knitted a scarf before LOL. I started with a sweater and then went on to lace knitting. I do suffer from sever startitis and have a lot of trouble finishing things (that's probably why I've got a lonely sock in my handbag for the past 3 months...).

Okay, I've jabbered enough... off to check my mails again :)

Cheers y'all and looking forward to this exchange!!!

Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home