Sunday, November 13, 2005

HAT - Gina's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle Gina aka Knitting Solo

4. blog URL http://knittingsolo.com/blog

6. Colours you like Love darker colors... reds blues greens browns.. burgundy...

7. colours you hate Bright colors and pastels..

8. fibres you like almost anything!!!!

9 . fibres you hate/allergies Wel lately becoming a fiber snob... trying not to but its hard when surrounded by all the lovely fibers other than acrylic.. which is all I had known about ebfore I got into knitting!

10. prefered scarf length Any.. All up to the pattern. I like all different scarves!

11. head circumference (only if applicable) normal womans head pattern would work not real small because I have a lot of hair! lol

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable)

13. solid or variegated? any! Love it all!

14. cables or lace? Fine by me!!! Love all this!

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
Whatever my partner wants to send is ok by me! I love receiving hand made items!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home