Sunday, November 13, 2005

HAT - Cecily's questionnaire

1. Cecily Stewart

4. http://redsnapdragons.livejournal.com

6. Purples and blues

7. oranges and yellows

8. anything that is soft to the touch

9 . I have no allergies, and I prefer nothing that would be too itchy.

10. Long enough to wrap around my neck a few times

11. I'll get back to you on that, I have to find my measuring tape.

12. n/a

13. either

14. Sure?

15. I don't see why not. :)

[new info] one winter coat of mine is lavender and the other is brown...and that I would LOVE an earflap hat if my pal is able to do one! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

I just wanted to add to my questionnaire that one winter coat of mine is lavender and the other is brown...and that I would LOVE an earflap hat if my pal is able to do one! :)

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home