Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarf only: Martha (traveling knitter)

1. Name & blogger handle: Martha Holiday/ traveling knitter

2. Scarf only please

4. blog URL: thetravelingknitter.blogspot.com

6. Colours you like: BLUE! purples are nice, so is red.

7. colours you hate: Neon of any kind, Pastels of most kind (as they get brighter the more I like the color!)

8. fibres you like: Merino, Alpaca, Wool really of any sort. The softer the better....I am ALL ABOUT the tactile touchy feel part of yarn

9 . fibres you hate/allergies Usually cotton, most if not all acrylic....all these are preferances....I don't have any allergies.

10. prefered scarf length: Long and wide (but not so much that it's a shawl). I like to wrap it around my neck and still have slack left over. :)

13. solid or variegated? Really I am NOT picky here....but my favorite is Tweed yarn of any sort.

14. cables or lace? I'm all about the cables.....mostly because I haven't done much lace yet.

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf) I travel for a living and I would love a scarf that is sort of easy to care for since it will get used alot!!! I am and speak Polish so if by some miracle you have some one from Poland that would be great....If not I'm open to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home