Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarf only: Stacey

1.My name is Stacey. My blogger name is ssbeach614

2. scarf only

4. sheepinthecity.prettyposies.com

6. You can never go wrong with any shade of pink. But
I also like the combination of pink and brown, or pink
and orange.

7. I can't stand taupe, or any variety of colors like
putty, or tan, etc.

8. I prefer natural fibers like wool and alpaca, but
if it's soft I'm going to love it. Some of the acrylic
blends are super soft, so who am I to judge?

9 . I don't like really furry or hairy yarns. I don't
mind novelty yarns...but only in moderation.

10. I like a longer scarf, one that I can wrap around
my neck at least once. I'm not sure on the
inches...sorry:)

13. Either, as long as it is a vibrant, beautiful
color.

14. cables or lace? Either one! Surprise me!

15. If they want to email me, I'd prefer to have them
send it to this account: ssbeach@douloscorp.com

I'm excited to see what I get in this exchange?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home