Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarf only: Bonnie

1. Name & blogger handle -
Bonnie Deger
2. scarf only
4. blog URL
tresbonbabble.blogspot.com
6. Colours you like - love pink and purple but I also love earthy colors. I love the whole color scheme that's in vogue right now - sage green, brown, teal, plum, etc. Have always loved black and gray.
7. colours you hate - Don't really like bright green or blue
8. fibres you like - love silk blends, cashmere, alpaca. Primarily the soft soft that we all love to fondle!
9 . fibres you hate/allergies - acrylic, anything that is scratchy, itchy, poky (from debris)
10. prefered scarf length - at least 5', not big on short knitted scarves.
13. solid or variegated? surprise me!
14. cables or lace? hmmm, love both. Again,
surprise me
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf) I really don't like the look of crochet except for an afghan. If possible, I'd prefer knitted. And at the risk of sounding like a huge snob, I've
had just about enough of the fun fur, frilly scarf look. I probably lean towards more elegant looking items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home