Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarf only: Cindi

1. Name & blogger handle Cindi Unmack (Not sure what my "handle" is. my blog name is Just One More Row. my email name is cindiknits)

2. scarf only

4. blog URL stickstickstring.blogspot.com

6. Colours you like black, dark green, eggplant, sage, cream, really anything except yellow/orange/hot pink and other neon colors. I'm more of a dark colors/nature colors gal

7. colours you hate: see above (I don't really HATE these colors, I just don't wear them much)

8. fibres you like: merino, silk, alpaca, cashmere (but I don't expect a cashmere scarf!). Soft, natural yarns

9 . fibres you hate/allergies: not a big fan of novelty yarns and acrylics in general. No allergies

10. prefered scarf length: I usually make mine at least 60 inches long

13. solid or variegated? this is a tough one. I usually use solids, esp. for lace, but there are lots of beautiful variegated yarns, too. I guess I'll go with solid today.

14. cables or lace? either: I'm currently lace-obsessed, but I love cabled things, too. I would enjoy either type of scarf and would make either type. I'm working on some lace projects now, so would love to do a cabled scarf for someone.

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)Can't think of anything that would be relevant. I'm looking forward to this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home