Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarf only: Michaele (knitty professor)

1. Name & blogger handle
Michaele Ferguson - the knitty professor -
2. scarf only
4. blog URL
theknittyprofessor.typepad.com
6. Colours you like
Teals, anything from pink to maroon, military green, pale butter yellow, warm browns, lavenders, indigos, warm greys
7. colours you hate
Nothing primary, nothing "dirty", nothing pastel (except that buttery yellow), black, pale grey
8. fibres you like
anythign natural. acylic and nylon, etc., in blends with naturals.
9 . fibres you hate/allergies
I'm not terribly keep on the feel of many novelty yarns against my skin.
10. prefered scarf length
I am 5'3". So it shouldn't be too long. The bigger issue is that I have little neck - so a bulky scarf would make me look like a floating head. If you use a bulkier yarn, I recommend making a narrower scarf.
13. solid or variegated?
Whatever you like.
14. cables or lace?
Whatever you like.
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
I will take whatever my pal knits for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home