Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarf only: Wendy (Plumpknitter)

1. Name & blogger handle Wendy & plumpknitter
2. Scarf only
4. blog URL plumpknitter.blogspot.com
6. Colours you like black, purples, blues, reds,
7. colours you hate pukey colors, pale browns
8. fibres you like everything..yarn whore..loves it all
9 . fibres you hate/allergies I do not like that "bling bling" yarn looks like easter grass
10. prefered scarf length long enough to go around the neck twice
13. solid or variegated? solid or variegated i like both
14. cables or lace? I dont care which.. just have fun knitting it up!
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
I would take a crocheted scarf.. but I only knit..I dont mind getting a croch scarf in return though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home