Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scarf only: Marjorie (Marji)

Name & blogger handle – Marji,
2. scarf only
4. blog URL - http://fiberartsafloat.blogspot.com
6. Colours you like – jewel tones, reds, pinks, black/white/grey/ivory
7. colours you hate – don’t really hate any, just don’t wear much of anything that is ‘earthtone’, brown, beige, yellow, orange
8. fibres you like – soft wools, most natural fibers, alpaca
9 . fibres you hate/allergies – most acrylics, eyelash, anything fuzzy/furry novelty
10. prefered scarf length – long
13. solid or variegated? Solid
14. cables or lace? either
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf) – I’ve got some fabulous mohairs & angoras in my stash– Anny Blatt, Berger du Nord, and other french yarns that I have small amounts of (in other words, not sweater quantities) that I’d love to share and knit a scarf for someone who loves mohair. I’m knitting one right now out of a Berger du Nord mohair blend (pic is on my blog) for my sons girlfriend, and will have enough of that yarn for another scarf, so if possible to pair me with someone who likes soft wools and mohairs that would be wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home