Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scarf Only: Katherine L.

1. Name & blogger handle...Katherine

2. scarf only

6. Colours you like...I love colors with a lot of depth and saturation.
Browns; deep rich shades of red and pink; moss green; deep pinks and
purples.

7. colours you hate...bright, springy colors. While they can be pretty, they
are not me. Also, pastels.

8. fibres you like...natural fibers...I like wool (superwash is good.) Rowan
and Debbie Bliss are used in heavy rotation. I especially like the
cashmerino blends and merino and silk blends. I also have gotten into
fabrics with a tweed appearance. If you have a blend that you think is
really pleasant to work with, use that. Use what makes your hands happy!!
9 . fibres you hate/allergies...allergic to angora. Am not a huge fan of
fabrics with a ton of halo. I do not like novelty yarns (feathers and the
like). For scarves I am not overly fond of super scratchy yarns, but a
little scratchiness is fine.
10. preferred scarf length...maybe long enough to wrap around my neck at
least once? My favorite way to wear scarves is to fold it in half, put it
around my neck, and then pull the ends through the loop.
13. solid or variegated? Doesn't matter
14. cables or lace? I think I prefer cables
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a
crocheted scarf)...Can't think of too much else...have fun!! Can't wait to
see someone else's creative work! Feel free to contact me with any
questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home