Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scarf only: Selina (two socks)

1. Name & blogger handle

Selina Lee - (e-mail handle I use is usually Two-Socks)

2. Scarf only please

4. Blog: knit2socks.blogspot.com

6. Colours you like

I like any. I like unique construction and enjoy viewing creativity, like any work of art.

7. colours you hate

None really.

8. fibres you like

I confess I like luxury fibers (I own a store bought Cashmere scarf), but I'm a bargain shopper, too. I honestly do not have much experience knitting with various fibers, but I love really soft fabric. Like all beginners, I'm starting on acrylic for now which I'm turning into a purse. I've already started searching for alpaca blends for a future scarf project though. :)

9 . fibres you hate/allergies

I do not have any allergies that I know of. I don't particularly hate any fiber.

10. prefered scarf length

I like a typical scarf length. I don't really care for short scarves.

13. solid or variegated?

I'll leave it up to the knitter.

14. cables or lace?

It can be with or without. Cables, lace, or just any pattern the knitter chooses.

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)

I'm a fairly newbie knitter so I haven't developed my prejudices yet, I suppose. I usually wear black coats, but I do have a pink leather jacket, a brown colored coat, and a rich dark red colored cashmere/wood coat. I don't know if this information will help the knitter or not, but hopefully that will provide some starting point ideas on color choices. However, the knitter is free to choose whatever color he/she desires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home