Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scarf only: Dena

1. Name & blogger handle
Dena Childs
Grin & Frog It

2. scarf only

4. blog URL: childsfamily.com/knitting/


6. Colours you like
browns, greys, blue/greens, purples (more on the blue side of the
spectrum), olive, garnet, check out my felted stranded bag on my
website for some colors I'm enjoying lately. I've got a couple of
neutral coats, so anything goes.

7. colours you hate
pink (though a rose is nice), magenta, baby blue, yellow, primary
colors (though hate is a strong word).

8. fibres you like
I'm loving baby alpaca lately. Though cotton, wool, cashmere...they're
good too. Soft against my neck and face is important.

9 . fibres you hate/allergies
100% acrylic. Scratchy yarn.

10. prefered scarf length
Long-I like to wrap it around a couple of times.

13. solid or variegated?
Either, stripes-or whatever.

14. cables or lace?
Either are nice.

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have
a crocheted scarf)
A crocheted scarf would be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home