Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scarf only: Emma

1. Name & blogger handle
Emma/Lloer
2. scarf only
4. blog URL
www.lloeren.com
6. Colours you like
Autumn/jewel colours plus black. I wear a lot of green, aubergine/plum and
black. I would love to see what my pal thinks would suit my auburn
hair/green eyes/pale skin colouring though.
7. colours you hate
pastels
8. fibres you like
All natural fibres
9 . fibres you hate/allergies
No allergies. I don't like fun fur and eyelash yarns when used in excess.
10. prefered scarf length
Any length
13. solid or variegated?
Either
14. cables or lace?
Either
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a
crocheted scarf)

I'm very open to interesting variations on the scarf theme and have no
objection to crochet. Also, I currently live in the UK but will be moving to
France in the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home