Sunday, November 13, 2005

HAT- Stariel's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle
Ariel - Stariel

4. blog URL

6. Colours you like
blue, purple, grey, black, some green

7. colours you hate
red, pink, orange, yellow

8. fibres you like
I'm open to many types of fibers, although I'd love to get something with Alpaca!

9 . fibres you hate/allergies
I'd prefer no silk, and I'm not a huge fan of novelty yarns.

10. prefered scarf length
roughly 4 feet (or shorter for a short scarf)

11. head circumference (only if applicable)
~21"

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable)
N/A

13. solid or variegated?
variegated

14. cables or lace?
lace

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
crocheted is fine
I LOVE stars, so anything star-related would be extra-loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home