Sunday, November 13, 2005

HAT- Guin's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle- Guin (Guin)

4. blog URL- http://www.octagonfudge.blogspot.com

6. Colours you like
I love rich, vibrant colors. I'm really digging pumpkin, green, purple, and red right now. The ol' standby black is okay. My coat is bright green, if you want to get matchy!

7. colours you hate
I don't like pastels or white. It just doesn't work with me. I don't wear much brown, either. I don't HATE it, I just don't wear it alot. And Grays usually make me look super washed out, unless it is a nice, dark gray with an undertone of something else.

8. fibres you like
I love natural fibers- merino, wool, silk, alpaca, bamboo, etc, or some blend thereof. Cotton's not bad either, but it's not very warm....

9 . fibres you hate/allergies
I don't like acrylic (unless it's a blend, and then, only sometimes...) Fun fur is the bane of my existence. Wool is usually okay (something like Cascase 220 is fine, I use that quite a bit) unless it's very VERY scratchy (Lopi, I'm looking at you!), and then I can't wear it.

10. prefered scarf length
I prefer very long scarves, or at least about 5 feet long. I'm not very big, but I like the drama.

11. head circumference (only if applicable)
Hmm...have to get back to you on this.

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable)
That too.

13. solid or variegated?
Either! I like variegated when it's monochromatic the best. Unless it's some awesome colors put together. That "magic knitting" stuff, the fiar isle yarn, I'm not too into. Kettle-dyed-type-stuff is very nice!

14. cables or lace?
Both! Or either! I like lace a whole bunch though. But cables....so nice on a hat or mittens....

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
I s'pose I wouldn't mind...but I'd sure like something knitted. For mittens? I really like the convertible-type, cause I'm always yanking them off for something. For hats? I like girly ones. With flowers. Sometimes. No ear flaps, pretty please! I look five! And I'm not!
If I sound picky, well, I'm really not. It's just a pain to try and wade through 11,345,867 patterns without a CLUE what that person wants. This I know. But seriously, you make something, and I will wear it to DEATH. Til it's shreds hanging from my poor wee neck. Because YOU MADE IT for ME. And that means everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home