Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Woohoo! My Scarf Is Here!

Sadly, I do not yet have pictures. I got home very late from work last night (around 11pm) and now it is overcast and cold, so no pictures yet. But I will get one of the girls at my knitting group tonight to take a picture or two for me.

The down-low until the pics are posted: made from Claudia's Handpainted Yarn (which I've coveted online and not seen in person until now!) in a gorgeous colorway called Blue Fields. It has varying shades of blue from pale sky blue to denim to an almost smoky deep blue. These different colors are interwoven with a lime-ish green (love that!), some olive, a little bit of gold, and a deeper gold with a hint of brown to it.

I don't know what the pattern is called but I've seen it on this blog and wanted it. And now I have my very own.

Thank you so much Sonia! It's beautiful. And I'll prove it when I can take some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home