Friday, November 10, 2006

Please Post

Bou is a bit sad - he's been waiting for the last three weeks to hear from the person his scarf was sent to.

Apparently the scarf has been received but no comment has been made about it, neither by email nor on the recipient's blog nor this one.

Being an unassuming little rat he has a tendency to think the worst so he hasn't been doing much knitting lately. Maybe when he gets the scarf that's coming to him (and which he has heard about) he will perk up a bit.

So if there are any Scarf Exchangers out there who haven't posted about their scarves yet, either received or sent out, please post now; it will make Bou and Scarf Exchangers like him very, very happy.

6 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

I have sent out emails encouraging ppl to publicly thank their scarf pals, but I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that blogging about getting your scarf is a requirement that everyone agreed to when joining the exchange. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make the hostesses chase you, it is the most unenjoyable part of hostessing.

7:14 AM  
Blogger spellbound said...

Kate: I am having the EXACT same issue. My recipient has posted on her blog that she has moved recently and has packages she rec'd from various exchanges--UNOPENED! Apparently she participates in alot of exchanges so I would have thought if anyone would know how much the sender anticipates hearing from the sendee, it would be her! Anyway, no post on her blog (other than the package comment), no post here and no answer to my email. The hostesses even contacted her and she said she got it..but still no thank you in any way. By the way, I shipped my package 4 weeks ago. I am truly disappointed that my hard work has not been appreciated.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lynda Lambert said...

Wow, this is sad to hear. I had a very wonderful exchange with my upstream and my downstream pals. I wear my new scarf nearly every day. Just this morning I received another comment on it. And, I have communicated with my upstream pal a lot as we have really enjoyed talking to each other via email. This exchange was a wonderful experience for me, and I sure hpe you get word from you pal soon. I truly appreciated my scarf and I just love it.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I loved the scarf you made! I hope Bou hears from his pal soon.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Sheeprustler said...

Poor Bou! I know how he feels - I haven't heard if my scarf has been received yet either. I posted it on the same day as two other parcels to OS destinations and I know the other two arrived, so I am a bit worry. Cheerup Bou!

4:24 AM  
Blogger spellbound said...

Ok..any update? Have you heard? Still nothing from mine....

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home