Saturday, November 11, 2006

Craftybernie - my scarf arrived!

I received my scarf and goodies in yesterday's post from my secret pal, Jae. And here it is in all it's Berroco Ultra Alpaca gorgeousness. The colourway is Blueberry and the pattern is an original by Jae.

Here are a few close ups of the stitch markers that Jae gifted me... Aren't they gorgeous?!!


This is the delish hand creme that I received and it is a dream to use. Like heaven in a jar!

Thank you, Jae, once again. And thank you to all the ISE Hostesses for doing such a wonderful job organising everything. I look forward to the next exchange.

If you would like to see more pictures and read more, stop by my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jae said...

Bernie, I'm so glad that you like it. It was a lot of fun knitting for you.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home