Friday, November 10, 2006

Look What The Mail Brought

I knew that my scarf was due to arrive any day now. Corrie had emailed me to let me know. I have spent most everyday rushing to the mail box as soon as the postal carrier had driven past.

Yesterday I did a dance all the way from my mailbox to my front door. It was here!

I bet there are days that he is scared of me.

It is beautiful, soft, light, airy, and a perfect color! That is just the bonus, she had me with the lace. It is Corrie's first lace project and she told me how she had struggled with it. You would never know. It's knitted and blocked wonderfully.

Corrie also sent along a few extras with the scarf. Rich dark chocolate, a knitting magazine that is unavailable in my area, a cookie cutter for the upcoming holidays, lip gloss, and extra yarn.

It is incredibly generous and thoughtful. I love it! You have been a wonderful swap partner and have made this exchange a real joy. Thank you so much, Corrie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Corrie said...

oh phew! I was so scared about it but glad you like it!!!! It was scary let me tell you and hope it lasts as seems so delicate in that yarn!!! its been a pleasure!
Corrie:)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home