Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My scarf is Beautiful

I received my scarf today. It was so exciting to come home and see the box on my porch. I took the package inside and calmly opened it so I wouldn't possibly cut the scarf while trying to get the tape off the box. Lyndsey-Jane wanted to make sure nothing fell out on the box's trip from the UK to the US. My scarf is a lace scarf made of 100% alpaca in a lovely purple (my favorite color) with red and blue highlights. There were also two boxes of chocolates in there. And I love chocolate.

Thanks so much Lyndsey-Jane for my beautiful scarf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

What a gorgeous scarf! Congratulations on a wonderful exchange

5:04 AM  
Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

I'm glad you like it! I have been known to be overzealous with the brown sticky tape.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home