Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Down to the last bits

I'm in the home stretch now...just inches left to knit. You know how that is...can't put your knitting down? I took it to new lengths last night. Now you have to know that I knit on the Express bus every day...and the mornings are dark...soooo, I have a wonderful little clip-on reading light to knit by. Last night, I went to the movies. I thought there would be more light in the theatre before the movies started. Not the case, so I whipped out my little light and knitted away. The light and the scarf caused quite the stir. In the process I met a wonderful lady(also a knitter) and her family. Knitting is so great! I may have another new knitting friend...and all because of this Exchange. I couldn't be happier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Oh, Dr. Leonesse! What a great post. I love that you knitted in the movie--I've tried to do that too, but never thought about the little clip on light. Genius!

When do we get to see a picture of the finished work of art?

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home