Friday, October 27, 2006

received my scarf ^^

i received my scarf a couple of days ago but work and other stuff has prevented me from blogging about it. because we had back-to-back holidays here, the post was a little slower than expected, and i think my neck grew a couple of inches waiting for the postman. then the other night i saw a flat little package on my laptop. (my dad's way of making sure i actually saw my mail ^^)

inside was the lovely scarf/shawl made by kate. i haven't been able to get pictures yet, but you can read about it here. i love the stitch markers that came with it...i've never had handmade markers before so these were the perfect gift for me...and they were so pink and so me!

thanks kate! i love this exchange and will definitely be back for the next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home