Thursday, October 26, 2006

Received this lovely - and, sorry still working...



I received this lovely scarf and a little mini for my moonbeam (if she ever arrives). Thank you so much Deborah, the scarf is gorgeous and you are so thoughtful to include a little one for my girl. I have to say the packaging was so beautiful, too. When I opened it, there was a great fragrance - lavander, I believe. There will eventually be more posted on my blog.



And now to my recipient...It will make it eventually. This is not a pattern I can do while doing anything else - too much counting. I really like the way it is turning out though and hope you will too. It may arrive a little past the deadline. Hopefully, you'll not be too upset with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Dear Barb,

I am happy you liked your scarf. Thank you for your kind words too!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home