Thursday, October 26, 2006

Scarf de Monet!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Allison!! Words cannot describe how happy I am to be so fortunate to have received this scarf. It is PERFECT! :):):) I love the colors, the pattern, the feel.....everything! I wore it all day today and I went to a craft fair and I had a crowd of women around me asking about my scarf. One woman liked it so much that she arranged to pay for a lesson from another knitter to learn how to make it!! I told them all about the pattern and why it was written. You really couldn't have chosen a more perfect pattern or yarn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)

Allison has some much better pictures that does this scarf much better justice here. She used two strands of Koigu KPPPM in the most fantastic colorway. It reminds me of this Monet painting which happens to be one of my favorites. She generously included a delicious bar of chocolate, monogramed note cards with my initial :), a very cute coin purse made out of a baby sock, and a sweet note. I am one happy girl!


My ISE scarf has arrived!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home