Saturday, September 30, 2006

Finally

Well, I am finally posting to the group blog. I have been having some serious computer problems lately, in which mine DIED. So now I finally have a new one and can post. YEA!!!!!


I have actually ordered 2 different kinds of yarn. This is the Manos that I am doing a My So Called Scarf with, but have since ripped it out to go up 2 needle sizes. With the recommended US 11 the scarf felt kind of like a mat. I went to some yarn review boards and someone suggested that it was very nice in a US 13 so I am going to try that and whip through this thing, cause it goes FAST!!! The other yarn I ordered I still haven't received and it's been like almost 3 weeks, so I don't think that I am going to be ordering from that particular online venue anymore. Anyway, I am off to go knit up my scarf for my pal. Everyone else's stuff looks great!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennette said...

The color is awesome.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home