Saturday, September 30, 2006

My ISE Scarf and Civ 4


September 2006- My ISE Scarf and Civ 4
Originally uploaded by fuzzy_giraffe.

Here's a picture of my scarf progress way back at the beginning of September (I finally figured out how to post my flickr pictures; and the lighting isn't the best, but I thought it was funny). My scarf is the "Danica" pattern from Knitty in purples and nice, soft, warm wool for my cold-weather pal. I've been playing a lot of Civ 4 whilst knitting; there are big waits and pauses when playing in multiplayer mode, because the game is turn-based. (Also, I just got a special "Great Person" unit-- I didn't even know I took a picture of that until I uploaded to flickr!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Another Civ fanatic - um, no - aficionado. I'm still on Civ 111 but it also provides lots of knitting ops - especially in the advanced games. All power to your leader and may the scarf progress smoothly

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home