Saturday, September 30, 2006

How long is long?

and no, this isn't suggestive spam. A progress check on the scarf, which is now at two skeins and is brighter in real life than on this pic. I haven't worked out yet how to sort the lighting with my camera.


It's 80cm long (32"). My recipient has indicated a preference for longer scarves, but I'm not sure what counts as long. I only have one more skein, which will get me to 120cm. I think that's skimpy at best. Would 160cm be enough or do I need to go for the whole two metres? I'd be interested to know what you think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Most scarves that I consider long are about 60 inches. So, it looks like 160 meters would cover it.

1:26 PM  
Blogger lesley said...

i think 60" or more is considered long but i'm sure you could sttop at 160cm. that should be fine :) beautiful scarf btw :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

that is great! love the colors

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home