Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I can't decide..... Which scarf should I send?

Hi Everyone,

I made a scarf for my ISE pal in one of her favorite colors. I think it came out great. I used the Lace Leaf Scarf pattern by Loop-d-loop. I knitted in the softest red merino. The only thing is that its not what you would call a traditional scarf. Its more like a mini scarf or a decrative neck piece.



Here is a picture of the Loop-d-Loop pattern and what it might look like around my pals neck:


As you can see its shorter and thinner than your traditional scarf... this is why I am not sure whether or not my pal would like it. As a result, I started another scarf using to different colors of Malabrigo. This is also being knitted in a lace pattern but it fits the traditional scarf criteria.

Here they are side by side...


What say you? Should I send her the red one, or the blue one? or both?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jyll said...

i think the red one is kinda cool :) I'm all for different things lol

7:42 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I like the red one. It is unusual so it is unlikely your pal has one like it! LOL

8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blue. I like the length of the scarf. But thats just me too..

9:37 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

I'm sure they would both be loved and appreciated. However, if you only wanted to send one, it would have to be the red. As gigi says it's unusual and I imagine it will look great with both a formal coat and a denim jacket. Very versatile - definitely more wearable in my opinion!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

i like both :) but I'm a red person.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Leisel said...

I'd say red. I like how unusual it is, and it looks rather nice tied up.

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

11:16 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I think the red one in great! It's really different!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home