Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Finished and Smarter


Well, after much help from our coordinators, I finally figured out to post to the blog. It took me so long to figure it out that I started and finished the scarf. I did a new stitch for me-cables-which was fun, but I wish I had done it first in a solid color first so I could see the cable better as it developed. This is not a great picture, but the cable shows much better in real life. Oh, well.

I will get the scarf off to my pal here in the next few days.

Thanks for all the help .
GeoKnitter

3 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

that is absolutely gorgeous! :) i bet your pal will love it. :)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Pennie said...

pretty colors :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Ooooh - a nice snuggly scarf! Love the detail along the middle of the scarf.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home