Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pretty in Pink

The pretty pink scarf is finished, blocked, beaded and ready to go! Its Swarovski crystal beads and shells were put on last night and the blocking has shown off the gazebo lace pattern to full advantage.

I hope it is up to scratch - there are a few little glitches here and there (please don't look too close at the grafting) but it drapes beautifully and feels soft and smooth against the skin

Soon it will be off across the Pacific Ocean to someone's Winter. I hope it brings them joy and delight.

14 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

It's beautiful! I love the beadwork on the edging.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh Kate, it is absolutely decadent. So pretty. You did a beautiful job and I just love the shells and trim.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I can spend a day just looking at the vast array of scarves on this site. Your's is so beautiful!

4:23 AM  
Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

this is so beautiful!! you did a wonderful job!

6:19 AM  
Blogger babette said...

So very feminine.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Absolutely stunning, Kate!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Pennie said...

Absolutely beautiful . . . lucky pal :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Lucky, lucky pal! So creative.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Leisel said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty... what pattern did you use?

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

1:11 PM  
Blogger StudioBlue said...

So nice! I love the beads.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

It's lovely. I the pattern's so pretty and the beads really set it off. Lucky pal!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I live in California - I really hope it's coming my way :-)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Absolutely lovely!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

It's beautiful. Love the beading. Very pretty.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home