Monday, October 09, 2006

Pal, I'm sorry

I have to apologize to my secret pal - twice.

1. Sorry pal, you're only getting one scarf. There have been so many beautiful scarves posted and if I had the time, I'd knit them all but I have just enough time to finish this one. I hope you can forgive me. (Hopefully the fiber content will make up for it)

Which brings me to my second apology...

2. Sorry pal, you're not going to be able to wear this scarf for awhile because you're heading into summer and well, there is no call for cashmerino superchunky in the summer. Is there?

I'm about halfway through, so the package should be out soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

I am sure no apologies are needed. Cashmerino??!! That would surely make up for not being able to wear it right away. If it were mine (and yes, i am heading into summer...) I'd keep it next to the couch and pet it like an animal till next winter comes around. :)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home