Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Finished with both!




















So I took several scarf loving peoples advice and didn't overdye my first scarf. What I did do was make another, just incase it was too artys for my pal. The new scarf is made from Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. It's my own pattern of garter ridges, stockingknit, a few yo/k2tog rows and a seed stitch variation. I love it and the yarn so much that I'll be making another soon! The package with these two lovely scarves plus goodies will be shipped Saturday the 14th!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorene said...

Kudos. You did a wonderful job creating a fabulous scarf. Your choice of pattern complements the yarn to a tee. They were made for each other. You can now add designer to your list of accomplishments.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

pretty, lucky pal

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home