Friday, October 27, 2006

Completed Diamond Lace


I'm sending my scarf out to my ISE pal today, and wanted to post a picture before sending it off. I sure had fun making this scarf, and hope my pal enjoys wearing it as much as I enjoyed making it for her.

The stats:
Pattern: Zigzag Lace
Yarn: Artyarns Supermerino DK
Color: Shades of Red
Length/Width: 72 inches long X 10 inches wide

Also included in package:
Pal's favorite bath soaps
2 Knitting books from pal's Amazon Wish List
Knitted Lace Bookmark (Diamond Lace, Sivia Harding's pattern)
Yummy chocolate candy
Knitting needle point covers
Tape measure
2 skeins Noro Transitions yarn
2 skeins Manos del Uruguay
Tons of hugs and smiles

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

goodness - you have gone all out - I am jealous of your recipient! (maybe it's me... I"m still waiting on mine....) the scarf is gorgeous!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Leisel said...

The scarf is lovely.

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

8:48 PM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

What a wonderful color. Lots of goodies. You have a lucky pal

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home