Friday, October 27, 2006

My scarf is here!!

I received my scarf from dear secret pal Becky this morning! There's a textured (moss stitch variation pattern) blue/purple/gray colorway scarf in wool/soy, a tub of white chocolate scented body butter and a lovely little card with an image which looks a little like myself now: pontytail wearing a scarf knitting!

Close up of the moss stitch variation pattern and the varying of color of the warm and soft 70% wool/30% soy Patons SWS Natural Denim. Love the softness and sheen of the soy and the halo of the wool!

The yummy white chocolate scented body cream smells so good that I really would like to eat it! I'm sure my twins will love it, too! The body butter contains my two favorite ingredientes: coca butter AND shea butter!

Tomorrow I will take another picture of myself modelling the scarf in ponytail!

Thank you so much Becky! XOXO

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennette said...

Both the scarf and the body butter look yummy!

2:01 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Wow, what a unique stitch, love it!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home