Friday, October 06, 2006

Branching Out is on the way


Here it is blocking. What an impressive process! The scarf measured 5" wide by 42" long before blocking. It blocked out to 7" wide by 65" long. I got 24 repeats using one skein of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in colour 24 Claret.


And this is a modelled shot of it. I love it! I'm gonna make this scarf again and again and again because on a recent trip to my LYS I picked up more Silky Wool in purple (for me), green and pink.

I'm putting it in the mail for you today pal!

7 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

What a gorgeous scarf!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Looks really nice. When I first saw this scarf on Knitty, it reminded me of something my gran used to keep on the sideboard. However, I love yours. Just goes to show what a great colour and fab yarn can do for a project. I'm loving Branching Out now. Thanks for sharing!!! B

1:32 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

love the detail and color, great job.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

That's really gorgeous. I don't blame you for planning to make more of them!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

It's absolutely gorgeous -- well done!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

It is beautiful! And the color is simply gorgeous. Hurray for being done! :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

I love love love the scarf!!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home