Monday, September 04, 2006

Whitney K - Questionaire

1. Name & blogger handle
Whitney K
Whit's Knits

3. Blog URL
http://whitknit.blogspot.com

4. Country
United States

6. Colours you like
pink, red, greens, blue, yellow, lavendar

7. Colours you hate
I don't really like a lot of brown or purple but I do like lavendar

8. Fibres you like
I like natural fibers, wool, alpaca, cotton, etc.

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies
I hate acrylic, but don't mind a small amount of acrylic in a blended yarn like cotton or wool blend. No allergies.

10. Prefered scarf length
Medium to long in length. I am only 5'4" (barely) so it doesn't take much for me to have a long scarf :)Not real crazy about the short scarves; I like something that I can wrap around my neck and it still hangs to (around) my waist.

11. Solid or variegated?
Either, I am not very picky.

12. Cables or lace or texture?
I would prefer cables or lace. Not real sure I like textured scarves, but then again I have never worn one.

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) Might like a crocheted scarf; I liked the ones in the Happy Hooker by Debbie Stooler, so something cool like those whould be fine by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home