Monday, September 04, 2006

Vange S - Questionaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Vange S. (Offline) Relaxed Knitter (blogger)
3. Blog URL: http://relaxingknitter.blogspot.com/
4. Country: United States
6. Colours you like: Purples right now also I have a thing for pastels and if working in a mix of colors, my favorite mix is "The Phantom Of The Opera" scheme.
7. Colours you hate: I don't really dislike any colors
8. Fibres you like: I like all fibres. The ofter the better though/
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: I am deveroping a dilike to acrylic yarn. No allergies to any fibres, but allergic to latex and tropical fruit, so it would be nice if my pal would not put any rubber bands in the package.
10. Prefered scarf length: A tad longer than average
11. Solid or variegated? I like both. Right now I have a thing for variegated
12. Cables or lace or texture? I like textures. I have a cat and not always the most gentle person (as much as I try) so lace wouldn't be the best around my place. Cables would be ok.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf). I'm pretty much a laid back person. Also if you have any questions to get clarification feel free to ask. I won't bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home