Monday, September 04, 2006

Wendy W - Questionaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Wendy blogger handle: Plumpy
3. Blog URL: www.plumpknitter.blogspot.com
4. Country: USA
6. Colours you like: Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Teal, Grey Slate,
7. Colours you hate: Brown, Orange, Puke Green,
8. Fibres you like: I like anything soft or that has texture to it.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: I dont like the fun fur or the eyelash
10. Prefered scarf length: Arms length from fingertip to fingertip
11. Solid or variegated? I love variegated
12. Cables or lace or texture? Anything would make me happy
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) Just have fun.. I'm not picky..I love to wear scarves throughout the fall and winter..So be creative and do what you want.. I'm sure I will love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home