Monday, September 04, 2006

Wanda C - Questionaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Wanda C, awanda
3. Blog URL: http://wandawomanknits.blogspot.com
4. Country ; USA
6. Colours you like: purple, pink, teal, orange, red
7. Colours you hate: hunter green, olive green, don't really hate them, but the colors next to my skin do nothing for me, also chocolate brown
8. Fibres you like: wool, especially merino, alpaca, silk
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: mohair-allergic
10. Prefered scarf length: at least 54"
11. Solid or variegated? Either, if it's variegated, a subtled variegated yarn is nice, or even different colors, but not garish colors clashing against each other
12. Cables or lace or texture? Your choice. I've been bitten by the lace bug, but my pal does not have to make something lace for me. I might like something with some type of texture as I seem to rarely do these for myself.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf): I'm looking forward to the exchange. I would not like a crocheted or woven scarf, knitted is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home