Monday, September 04, 2006

Wanda T - Questionaire

1. Name & Blogger handle – Wanda T - gwtreece
3. Blog URL – http://gwtreece.blogspot.com/
4. Country - US
6. Colours you like – favorites are blues, reds, purple. Also wear a lot of black.
7. Colours you hate – bright neon colors.
8. Fibres you like - alpaca, wool anything soft and cuddly. Also like warm
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies – acrylic
10. Prefered scarf length – depends on the scarf. I tend to like a longer scarf. I do have several shorter scarfs. I’m 5’6”.
11. Solid or variegated? Surprise me
12. Cables or lace or texture? – surprise me
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) – surprise me. I ride horses and live in country that gets snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home