Thursday, September 07, 2006

Victoria W - Questionnaire

Name & blogger handle: Victoria W. Umm handle? Victoria!
3. Blog URL: Blogless
4. Country: Scotland, UK
6. Colours you like: I love blues and greens and dark reds.
7. Colours you hate: I don’t really like brown or musturd or anything too murky. I have darkhair and pale skin so colours like that make me looked washed out. Similarly really bright colours, like shocking pink are a bit too harsh.
8. Fibres you like: I love alpaca, cashmere and silk, but then who doesn’t! For a scarf I prefer snuggly soft natural fibres, like merino or other soft wool.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: I am really not keen on man-made fibres although I do like some of the blends (like some Debbie Bliss, for example). No allergies
10. Prefered scarf length: Long!
11. Solid or variegated? Am happy with either
12. Cables or lace or texture? Again, I am easily pleased!
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I live in Glasgow. In the winter (and most of the autumn and spring) it is cold and wet and windy. I walk to work and also have a dog who loves to walk in the park for hours regardless of the weather so a purely decorative scarf might not get much wear. A scarf that was beautiful as well as functional would be a real treat though! I think I would prefer a knitted scarf. I am really excited and am sure I will love whatever is knitted for me!

Information for the people organising the swap- I have a dog so it probably wouldn’t be a good idea for me to knit for someone with a dog allergy. We are a non-smoking house, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home