Thursday, September 07, 2006

Vicki C - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - I'm not sure what to put here .. my name is Vicki C ..
3. Blog URL - I don't have a blog
4. Country - Australia
6. Colours you like - I'm a blue girl - I like blues, pinks, purples - all those sorts of shades
7. Colours you hate - I don't like browns, yellows, oranges
8. Fibres you like - I'm not fussed .. anything will be lovely
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - as above .. I'm not fussed.
10. Prefered scarf length - as above .. I'm not fussed
11. Solid or variegated? - as above - I'm not fussed
12. Cables or lace or texture? - as above .. I'm not fussed
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) as above - I'm not fussed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home