Thursday, September 14, 2006

Finally it starts to come together

Wow, my scarf is finally coming together. Did anyone else out there have a terrible time coming up with what they were going to do? I started at least four times and just could not get the look I wanted. I was starting to regret that I ever signed up. Finally I decided to make my own pattern. Everything I found was for the pattern and not the yarn and in my case I wanted the yarn showcased. Now things are going along much better. That is not to mention the people that have finished their scarves and already have them in their pal's hands. I have always been considered a "fast" knitter but you guys are like greased lightening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I have had the same experience. I so want it to be just right. I am confident that we will both find something that is JUST RIGHT and then all will be well in knitland.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I'm right there with you. I did the same thing. Headed so many different directions at first until finally settling. I like how mine is going now, but am still worrying if my pal would have liked something else better. Probably would no matter what I chose though, so am just going to forge ahead and hope for the best. :)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home