Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pattern chosen (I think)

Ok, after a little anonymous consultation with my downstream pal, I think I've picked out the pattern AND gotten the yarn. Now to swatch, to see if the pattern and the yarn work together. I'm kinda loving the yarn, which is a koigu 100% merino ppm in greens with bits of purple, teal, and maroon. So if the pattern doesn't work with it, I'll probably change the pattern rather than the yarn. Pics to come.
In the meantime, hope everyone's having as much fun as I am with this, and happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Too funny - I'm using Koigu too - are you doubling it? Can't wait to see the pattern and a photo of your scarf.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

I'm not, actually---I'm currently swatching for one of the seamen's scarves in Myrna Stahman's Shawls and Scarves book. It's coming out ok, but I'm not sure if it's showing off the colors the way I want it to. I'm not too many rows in, though, so I could just be being my usual antsy self!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home