Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Slacker

So I kind of completely forgot to post and read posts on this blog. In my defence I do have 4 handspun/handknit commission orders to fill, until the middle of october. At which point I will have 14, as well as trying to spin yarn for consignment for two yarn shops here, and get ready for the christmas craft fairs, and doing the fall fairs! It's really crazy busy around here at Chateau Twoshoes. I thought I had found a scarf pattern for my dear pal, but I'm re-thinking it now. I wonder if I'll even have time to spin the yarn?! I hope she won't be offended if I buy it instead! Now I'm going to write 4 posts for my blog, since I haven't written any forever, read all your guys' post, look at the lovely pictures, then maybe eat some chocolate to try and stem the tide of neurosis I am experiencing from not being productive enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Boy do I identify, although my "work" is jewelry. I've got orders I'm way behind on, bazaars coming up, a catalog to produce, and a kiln set up for enameling (finally) ... but all I want to do is knit. Chocolate for me, too.

Breathe.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home