Sunday, September 17, 2006

Shout out for input - Pleassseeee!



Is it too much to hope that by chance a comment could be made from you-the one that I am knitting a scarf for?

I'm asking my fellow ISE3 knitters for input on the scarf I am knitting- yes, I know that the 'block' job leaves something to be desired.

It appears the pattern is right for the yarn - but are the pattern and yarn right for you? Both pictures are included because one comes closer to showing the 'true' colors and the other better represents the pattern of the stitches.

So-----what do you think? (I'm off to pattern/yarn hop AGAIN--just in case...)

12 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I think it's gorgeous, but I don't think I'm your knittee...

8:13 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I too think it's lovely, and would suggest you keep going. I'm not your knittee either, though :-)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

It's just beautiful. I'd certainly wear it.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I think it's beautiful, and would be very happy to receive it. I vote for keep going!

8:37 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

i would guess i'm not the person you're knitting for, but i think the yarn and pattern are lovely together.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I think it's beautiful :)

11:16 PM  
Blogger NattyChick said...

I think it looks great, I would vote for keeping on going.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Looks great. Keep going!

11:58 PM  
Blogger celia said...

The yarn and the pattern look good together. Lovely.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Jyll said...

just absolutely beautiful :)

10:32 PM  
Blogger scarlet said...

Ooh if I were your knittee, I would be very pleased! Your scarf is LOVELY!

3:27 AM  
Blogger Dorene said...

The scarf is truly beautiful. I am so sure that any pal would cherish it. I know I would.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home