Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cynthia C - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle : Cynthia C : CynCyn
3. Blog URL: http://virtueofpatience.blogspot.com
4. Country : USA
6. Colours you like: dark browns, blues, greens. i'm picky about my teals. nothing too bright, except for a true aqua or blood red (a blue red). I also love chartreuse, even though it doesn't look great next to my skin. I have a black winter coat, and a dark dark brown winter coat, in case that helps.
7. Colours you hate: I HATE HATE HATE any reincarnation of the color of pink. I'm not a fan of pastel colors, unless they're paired with espresso brown. Please ASK if you have any questions.
8. Fibres you like: i love wool, cotton, and microfiber. anything that passes the 'neck test' for softness. alpaca might finally come in handy, now that i'm living in the north eastern USA.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: nothing itchy or scratchy. I am not a fan of Mauch or Lopi yarns. or acrylic. or fun fur (shudder).
10. Prefered scarf length: I wear my scarf either doubled and looped through, or wrapped around my neck a couple times. so... at least 60' long. I like it to hang down to my elbows after it's been wrapped.
11. Solid or variegated? either.
12. Cables or lace or texture? any.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I prefer knitted please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home