Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ready, Set......Go!

I have my pal. The pattern is chosen. The yarn is on order and should arrive end of next week. I may make a matching pair of gloves since my pal lives somewhere colder than my sunny Spain.

What did I decide... the pattern is one by Annie Modesitt out of the Scarf Style book. The yarn: Lana Grossa Big Wool, a 100% Merino that can be washed in the machine (good for scarves and gloves). The yarn for the gloves: Lana Grossa Merino 2000 (same as big wool, just a bit finer and therefore more suited to gloves!).

My pal.... well... that would be telling now and I´m not after spoiling the surprise.

So.... the suspense for all you knitters on the other side of the pond begins.

Keep guessing is my advice... I will try to tease you with some more little hints in future posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home